Are you Dr. Szymanowski?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 7 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7210 N Main St
Clarkston, MI 48346Phone+1 248-625-8450Fax+1 248-625-4399
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Romauld Szymanowski, MD is an otolaryngologist in Clarkston, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. He is affiliated with St. Joseph Mercy Oakland.
Education & Training
- Henry Ford HospitalResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1968 - 1971
- Beaumont Health (Royal Oak)Residency, Surgery, 1968 - 1968
- Beaumont Health (Royal Oak)Residency, Surgery, 1965 - 1965
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse PointeInternship, Transitional Year, 1964 - 1965
- University of Ottawa Faculty of MedicineClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1969 - 2022
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- Metastases to parotid nodes.Nichols, R. D., Pinnock, L. A., Szymanowski, R. T.> ;Laryngoscope. 1980 Aug
- Irregularity of the trachea and atelectasis in a middle-aged man.Armstrong, J. R., Bower, G. C., Szymanowski, R. T.> ;Chest. 1981 Jul
- Human nasopharyngeal carcinomas positive for Epstein-Barr virus DNA in North America.Glaser, R., Nonoyama, M., Szymanowski, R. T., Graham, W.> ;J Natl Cancer Inst. 1980 Jun
- Join now to see all
- St. Joseph Mercy OaklandPontiac, Michigan