Overview of Dr. Orada
Dr. Romer Orada is a physiatrist in Miami, FL and is affiliated with Baptist Hospital of Miami. He received his medical degree from Edward Via Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 6 years. He is one of 27 doctors at Baptist Hospital of Miami who specialize in Physical Medicine/Rehab.
OfficeBaptist Health Miami Cancer Institute
8900 N Kendall Dr
Miami, FL 33176
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Cancer Rehabilitation, 2017 - 2018
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2014 - 2017
- Mercy Catholic Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2013 - 2014
- Edward Via Virginia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2013, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel HillBachelor of Science, Biology, 2002 - 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 2020 - 2024
- NY State License 2017 - 2018
- VA State License 2014 - 2017
- PA State License 2013 - 2020
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Surviving Cancer: Q&A with Expert in Rehabilitation OncologyJune 15th, 2022
- Cancer Rehabilitation Physician Romer Orada, D.O., Joins Baptist Health’s Miami Cancer InstituteMarch 12th, 2021
- Baptist Hospital of MiamiMiami, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: