Are you Dr. Appel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 W 8th Ave
Spokane, WA 99205Phone(509) 474-3131
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ronald Appel, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Spokane, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington and Michigan. He is affiliated with Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Detroit Medical Center CorporationResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 1993 - 1996
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsPassage of methoxychlor in milk and reproductive organs of nursing female mice; 1. Light and scanning electron microscopic observationsRonald J. Appel, Victor P. Eroschenko> ;Reproductive Toxicology. 1992 Jan 1
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's HospitalSpokane, Washington