Are you Dr. Belusko?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2160 S First Ave
(Bldg. 103, Rm. 3102)
Maywood, IL 60153Phone(708) 216-6462Fax(708) 216-1249
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ronald Belusko, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Maywood, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. He is affiliated with Edward Hines, Jr. Veterans Affairs Hospital and is a Professor at Loyola University of Chi Stritch School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 1979 - 1981
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1979 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsElectrocardiographic artifact caused by extracorporeal roller pump.Bruce Klcinman, Kamlcsh Shah, Ronald Belusko, Bradford P. Blakeman> ;Journal of Clinical Monitoring and Computing. 1990 Jul 1
- Delayed cephalad spread of a lidocaine spinal anesthetic causing ventilatory failure.Bruce Kleinman, Ronald Belusko> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 1986 May 1
- 3 citationsA collaborative regional ocular anesthesia training program: successes and failures.Bruce Kleinman, Jay I Perlman, Carolyn R. Anderson, Kere Frey, R. A. Stevens, Ronald Belusko> ;Journal of Clinical Anesthesia. 1999 Jun 1
- Join now to see all