Are you Dr. Delans?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 63 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7981 Gladiolus Dr
Fort Myers, FL 33908Phone(239) 425-6629Fax(239) 425-0795
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ronald Delans, MD is a nephrologist in Fort Myers, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is affiliated with Lee Memorial Hospital and Cape Coral Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineFellowship, Nephrology, 1982 - 1984
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1982
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1976 - 1977
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1978 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsHemolytic uremic syndrome after Campylobacter-induced diarrhea in an adult.Ronald J. Delans, Joseph D. Biuso, Sabiha R. Saba, German Ramirez> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 1984 May 1
- 5 citationsRenal Artery Thrombosis: A Cause of Reversible Acute Renal FailureRonald J. Delans, German Ramirez, M. Steven Farber, C.P. Shah> ;The Journal of Urology. 1982 Dec 1