Are you Dr. Gracy?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office941 Spring Creek Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37412Phone(423) 894-7870Fax(865) 539-8008
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ronald Gracy, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Chattanooga, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee and Alabama. He is affiliated with Parkridge Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Caraway Methodist Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- AL State Medical License 1991 - 1992
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsIn vivo electrical stimulation of the sympathetic nerve of the eye increases inositol phosphate production and prostaglandin release in the rabbit iris muscle.Sardar Y.K. Yousufzai, Ronald A. Gracy, Hisham S. Aboul‐Khair, Ata A. Abdel-Latif> ;Journal of Neurochemistry. 1988 Mar 1
- Parkridge Medical CenterChattanooga, Tennessee