Dr. Gulotta is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Port Washington Blvd
Roslyn, NY 11576Phone(516) 562-6231
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1989 - 1992
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 1986, M.D.
- Adelphi UniversityMBA
- Union CollegeBS, Biology
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1989 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 31 citationsRelationship of phasic left atrial volume and emptying function to left ventricular filling pressure: a cardiovascular magnetic resonance studyKanna Posina, Jeannette McLaughlin, Peter Rhee, Laura Li, Joshua Cheng, William Schapiro, Ronald J Gulotta, Andrew D. Berke, George Petrossian, Nathaniel Reichek, Jie ...> ;Journal of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance. 2013 Oct 29
- 6 citationsEffects of hemodynamics on global and regional lung perfusion: a quantitative lung perfusion study by magnetic resonance imaging.Jie J Cao, Yi Wang, Jeannette McLaughlin, Peter Rhee, Michael Passick, Nora Ngai, Joshua Cheng, Ronald J Gulotta, Andrew D. Berke, George Petrossian, Nathaniel Reichek> ;Circulation-cardiovascular Imaging. 2012 Nov 1
- Doctors Debate Need for Stethoscope as Healthcare Goes High-TechFebruary 12th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: