Are you Dr. Kramer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1685 Eaton St
Denver, CO 80214Phone+1 303-232-4405Fax+1 303-232-0805
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ronald Kramer, MD is a board certified neurologist in Denver, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado, Oregon, and Florida. He is affiliated with Porter Adventist Hospital and Swedish Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Neurology, 1985 - 1987
- MedStar Health/Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Neurology, 1982 - 1985
- George Washington UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- Pennsylvania State University College of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- OR State Medical License 1987 - 2017
- FL State Medical License 1987 - Present
- OH State Medical License 1986 - 1990
- VA State Medical License 1983 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Clinical Neurophysiology
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Neurology
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Sleep Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Effects of single or repeated dermal exposure to methyl parathion on behavior and blood cholinesterase activity in rats.Zhu H, Rockhold RW, Baker RC, Kramer RE, Ho IK> ;J. Biomed. Sci.. 2001-01-01
- 25 citationsPredicting Outcome of Anterior Temporal Lobectomy Using Simulated Neural NetworksJim Grigsby, Ronald E. Kramer, Jay L. Schneiders, John R. Gates, W. Brewster Smith> ;Epilepsia. 1998 Jan 1
- Imaging and seizures.Ronald E. Kramer> ;Neurology. 1992 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- 9 Reasons to Get More SleepApril 7th, 2016
- Are Sleep Problems Normal as We Get Older?August 19th, 2008