Dr. Michalak is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Michalak's full profile
Office458 Old Street Rd
Peterborough, NH 03458Phone+1 603-924-2144Fax+1 603-924-3993
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1998 - 2003
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1998 - 1999
- University of Illinois College of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsPrevention of heterotopic bone formation and type-II errors.Ronald E Michalak> ;The Journal of bone and joint surgery. American volume. 2002 Jul 1
- Monadnock Community HospitalPeterborough, New Hampshire
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: