Are you Dr. Overfield?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 17 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office222 22nd Ave N
Nashville, TN 37203Phone+1 615-284-2257Fax+1 615-284-2248
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ronald Overfield, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Nashville, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee. He is affiliated with Ascension Saint Thomas.
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1964 - 1967
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine (Bowling Green)Internship, Transitional Year, 1963 - 1964
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1969 - 2016
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Oxidation of cytochromes c and c2 by bacterial photosynthetic reaction centers in phospholipid vesicles. 2. Studies with negative membranes.Overfield, R. E., Wraight, C. A.> ;Biochemistry. 1980 Jul 8
- Oxidation of cytochromes c and c2 by bacterial photosynthetic reaction centers in phospholipid vesicles. 1. Studies with neutral membranes.Overfield, R. E., Wraight, C. A.> ;Biochemistry. 1980 Jul 8
- Polytomography in an otologic practice.Glasscock, M. E., Overfield, R. E., Miller, G. W.> ;South Med J. 1976 Nov
- Join now to see all
- Ascension Saint ThomasNashville, Tennessee