Dr. Schneider is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1501 Kings Hwy
Dept. Of Psychiatry
Shreveport, LA 71103Phone+1 318-675-6040
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- American University of the Caribbean School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Addiction Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsUsual Care for Rural Veterans With Posttraumatic Stress Disorder.Kathleen M. Grubbs, John C. Fortney, Tim A. Kimbrell, Jeffrey M. Pyne, Teresa J. Hudson, Dean E. Robinson, William Mark Moore, Paul Custer, Ronald Schneider, Paula P. ...> ;The Journal of Rural Health. 2017 Jan 1
- 20 citationsPredictors of Initiation and Engagement of Cognitive Processing Therapy Among Veterans With PTSD Enrolled in Collaborative Care.Kathleen M. Grubbs, John C. Fortney, Jeffrey M. Pyne, Teresa J. Hudson, William Mark Moore, Paul Custer, Ronald Schneider, Paula P. Schnurr> ;Journal of Traumatic Stress. 2015 Dec 1
- 170 citationsTelemedicine-Based Collaborative Care for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: A Randomized Clinical TrialJohn C. Fortney, Jeffrey M. Pyne, Timothy A. Kimbrell, Teresa J. Hudson, Dean E. Robinson, Ronald Schneider, William Mark Moore, Paul Custer, Kathleen M. Grubbs, Paula...> ;JAMA Psychiatry. 2015 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: