Dr. Stevens is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office166 East Jericho Turnpike
Mineola, NY 11501Phone(516) 408-3423Fax(516) 294-2734
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ronald Stevens is a cardiologist in Mineola, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including NYU Winthrop Hospital. He received his medical degree from New York Medical College and has been in practice 25 years. He specializes in Nuclear Cardiology / Cardiac PET, and is experienced in general cardiology.
Education & Training
- Winthrop-University HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1995 - 1998
- Winthrop-University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification ECLIPSE EHR, MPN Software Systems, Inc., 2012-2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: