Are you Dr. Turck?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office21 Suntree Pl
Melbourne, FL 32940Phone(321) 241-6535Fax(321) 241-6571
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ronald Turck Jr., MD is a board certified neurologist in Melbourne, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, New York, and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Health First Holmes Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Wake Forest UniversityFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2005 - 2006
- SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 2002 - 2005
- SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2002
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2016
- NC State Medical License 2005 - 2006
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Health First Holmes Regional Medical CenterMelbourne, Florida