Dr. Malkani is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office676 N Saint Clair St
Chicago, IL 60611Phone+1 312-695-7950Fax+1 312-695-5747
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Roneil Malkani is a neurologist in Chicago, IL.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityFellowship, Sleep Medicine, 2010 - 2012
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityFellowship, Neuromuscular Medicine (Neurology), 2009 - 2010
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Neurology, 2006 - 2009
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityInternship, Preliminary Year, 2005 - 2006
- George Washington University School of Medicine and Health SciencesClass of 2004, MD
- University of MichiganBS, Biochemistry, Summa Cum Laude, 1996 - 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2005 - 2026
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Sleep Medicine
- Resistant Maltodextrin for Gut Microbiome in Parkinson's Disease: Safety and Tolerability Study Start of enrollment: 2018 Nov 06
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsManagement of REM sleep behavior disorder: an American Academy of Sleep Medicine systematic review, meta-analysis, and GRADE assessment.Michael Howell, Alon Y Avidan, Nancy Foldvary-Schaefer, Roneil G Malkani, Emmanuel H During, Joshua P Roland, Stuart J McCarter, Rochelle S Zak, Gerard Carandang, Uzma...> ;Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine. 2023 Apr 1
- 5 citationsManagement of REM sleep behavior disorder: an American Academy of Sleep Medicine clinical practice guideline.Michael Howell, Alon Y Avidan, Nancy Foldvary-Schaefer, Roneil G Malkani, Emmanuel H During, Joshua P Roland, Stuart J McCarter, Rochelle S Zak, Gerard Carandang, Uzma...> ;Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine. 2023 Apr 1
- 1 citationsBrain Stimulation for Improving Sleep and Memory.Roneil G Malkani, Phyllis C Zee> ;Sleep Medicine Clinics. 2022 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- A Preview of 'REM Sleep Behavior Disorder (RBD): Understanding the Clinician and Patient Perspectives' at SLEEP 2023May 2023
- Restful Sleep Could Help Ward off Heart FailureNovember 16th, 2020
- Pink Noise: How Sound Simulation Could Boost Deep Sleep and Treat Mild Cognitive ImpairmentJune 28th, 2019
- Pink Noise Boosts Deep Sleep Mild Cognitive Impairment PatientsJune 28th, 2019
- Jesse Brown Veterans Affairs Medical CenterChicago, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: