Dr. Stein is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5210 Linton Blvd
Delray Beach, FL 33484Phone+1 561-499-0660Fax+1 561-499-4094
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Dermatology, 2000 - 2003
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Moses and Weiler Campuses)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2000
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsFlorid eruption of seborrheic keratoses associated with elevated insulin-like growth factor, hypoglycemia, and solitary fibrous tumor of the pleura.Ronnit Hamuy Stein, Steven D. Herman, Robert G. Phelps, Allen N. Sapadin> ;International Journal of Dermatology. 2004 Dec 1
- Purpura fulminans.Stein, R.H., Sapadin, A.N.> ;Int J Dermatol. 2003 Feb
- 14 citationsPainful cutaneous metastases from esophageal carcinoma.Ronnit Hamuy Stein, James M. Spencer> ;Cutis. 2002 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: