Dr. Amurrio-Comparini is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeVA Broward Clinic
9800 Commercial Boulevard
Sunrise, FL 33351Phone+1 954-475-5500
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a Board Certified ADULT and Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General Hospital/McLean HospitalFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2002 - 2004
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Psychiatry, 1999 - 2002
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Neurology, 1998 - 1999
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- Universidiad Francisco Marroquin FOMClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2002 - 2008
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Board of Neurology and PsychiatryChild and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Miami Veterans Affairs Healthcare SystemMiami, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: