Are you Dr. Miller?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office33501 1st Way S
Auburn, WA 98003Phone(253) 214-1920Fax(253) 214-1930
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rosalie Miller, MD is a board certified family physician in Auburn, Washington. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington, Hawaii, and North Dakota. She is affiliated with St. Francis Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonFellowship, Maxillofacial Pathology, 2000 - 2002
- Wilson Medical Center - United Health SystemResidency, Family Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- Tel Aviv University SacklerClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- ND State Medical License 2021 - 2021
- ID State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- WY State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- NM State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- AK State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- KS State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- Join now to see all
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 28 citationsAdherence to heart-healthy behaviors in a sample of the U.S. population.Rosalie R. Miller, Anne E. Sales, Branko Kopjar, Stephan D. Fihn, Chris L. Bryson> ;Preventing Chronic Disease. 2005 Mar 15
- 6 citationsUnderuse of cardioprotective medications in patients prior to acute myocardial infarction.Rosalie R. Miller, Yu Fang Li, Haili Sun, Branko Kopjar, Anne E. Sales, Sandra L. Piñeros, Stephan D. Fihn> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 2003 Jul 15
- 14 citationsCold effect on oxygen uptake, perceived exertion, and spasticity in patients with multiple sclerosisToni Chiara, John Carlos, Daniel Martin, Rosalie Miller, Stephen E. Nadeau> ;Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 1998 May 1
- St. Francis HospitalFederal Way, Washington