Are you Dr. Granieri?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3459 5th Ave
Muh 9 South
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Phone+1 412-692-4888
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rosanne Granieri, MD is a geriatrician in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania.
Education & Training
- University of MinnesotaResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- University of MinnesotaResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1989 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsDoes Formal Training in Medical Education and Professional Development Lead to Better Career Outcomes for Clinician EducatorsAmar Kohli, Maggie Benson, Alexandra E. Mieczkowski, Carla L. Spagnoletti, Doris M. Rubio, Melissa McNeil, Rosanne Granieri> ;Southern Medical Journal. 2020 May 1
- 13 citationsUnderstanding the challenges to facilitating active learning in the resident conferences: a qualitative study of internal medicine faculty and resident perspectivesAdam P. Sawatsky, Susan Zickmund, Kathryn Berlacher, Dan Lesky, Rosanne Granieri> ;Medical Education Online. 2015 Jul 7
- 33 citationsUsing an ACTIVE teaching format versus a standard lecture format for increasing resident interaction and knowledge achievement during noon conference: a prospective, c...Adam P. Sawatsky, Kathryn Berlacher, Rosanne Granieri> ;BMC Medical Education. 2014 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Bayes’ Theorem and the Physical Examination: Probability Assessment and Diagnostic Decision-MakingAugust 26th, 2020