Dr. Tse is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office875 Old Country Road
Plainview, NY 11803Phone(516) 935-8877Fax(516) 935-8826
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1992 - 1996
- Winthrop-University HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- Stony Brook University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsAcute myocardial infarction with dynamic outflow obstruction precipitated by intra-aortic balloon counterpulsation.Rose W. Tse, Sarbabi Masindet, Thomas Stavola, John P. Dervan, William Lawson> ;Catheterization and Cardiovascular Diagnosis. 1996 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: