Dr. Krinski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office17850 Kedzie Ave
Hazel Crest, IL 60429Phone(708) 575-4411Fax(708) 575-4412
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1978 - 1983
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- The histologic, hemodynamic and biochemical examination of synthetic erythrocyte perfused canine kidneys.Bines, S. D., Krinski, R. R.> ;Proc Inst Med Chic. 1982 Jul 01
- What if Breast Cancer Surgery Could Be More Effective and Easier for Patients?October 23rd, 2018
- Advocate South Suburban HospitalHazel Crest, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: