Dr. Dhoot is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2301 Erwin Rd
Durham, NC 27705Phone+1 919-684-8111
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2020
Publications & Presentations
- Recurrent painful ophthalmoplegic neuropathy with headache and oculomotor palsy 18 years apart.Roshni Dhoot, Sweta Sengupta> ;Headache. 2022 Nov 14
- 4 citationsThrombocytopenia and splanchnic thrombosis after Ad26.COV2.S vaccination successfully treated with transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunting and thrombectomy.Roshni Dhoot, Aman Kansal, Chauncy B Handran, Tarek Haykal, James Ronald, Matthew R. Kappus, Gowthami M. Arepally, Mark L. Graham, John J. Strouse> ;American Journal of Hematology. 2021 May 31
- Despite Cloth Mask Support, Effectiveness Is UnclearApril 29th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: