Dr. Andelman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1133 Railroad Ave
Bellingham, WA 98225
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1994 - 1996
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1991 - 1994
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1990 - 1991
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2015 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 1991 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 55 citationsChanging patterns of psychiatric inpatient care for children and adolescents in general hospitals, 1988-1995.Kathleen J. Pottick, Donna D. McAlpine, Ross B. Andelman> ;American Journal of Psychiatry. 2000 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: