Are you Dr. Witters?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office220 Brookvalley Dr
Manhattan, KS 66502Phone(785) 410-6813
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ross Witters, MD is a board certified internist in Manhattan, Kansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska.
Education & Training
- Madigan Healthcare SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Perceptions of frontline providers on the appropriate qualifications for battalion level care in United States Army ground maneuver forces.Richard G. Malish, Gail L. Maxwell, Ross Witters, Lilia Z. Macias-Moriarity, Roger L. Gelperin> ;Military Medicine. 2011 Dec 1