Are you Dr. Stay?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 58 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office512 N Shady Ln
Dothan, AL 36303Phone+1 334-699-5747Fax+1 706-494-3201
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rourke Stay, MD is a board certified radiologist in Dothan, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama, Tennessee, and Indiana. He is affiliated with Piedmont Columbus Regional - Midtown West, Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital, and Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System.
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2005 - 2009
- Crozer-Chester Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2004 - 2005
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2009 - Present
- GA State Medical License 2010 - 2025
- VA State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- TN State Medical License 2017 - 2024
- AL State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- SC State Medical License 2015 - 2019
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsThe boy who cried wolf, stat!Rourke M. Stay> ;Journal of the American College of Radiology. 2014 Jul 1
- Removal of a Trapped Endoscopic Catheter from the Gallbladder via Percutaneous Transhepatic Cholecystostomy: Technical InnovationRourke M. Stay, Eric vanSonnenberg, Brian W. Goodacre, Orhan Ozkan, Gerhard R. Wittich> ;Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology. 2006 Jun 17
- 6 citationsImaging of gastrointestinal stromal tumors before and after imatinib mesylate therapy.Sridhar Shankar, Sathish Kumar Dundamadappa, Adib R. Karam, R. M. Stay, E. van Sonnenberg> ;Acta Radiologica. 2009 Oct 1