Dr. Fateh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6431 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77030Phone(713) 500-7024
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonResidency, Neurology, 2013 - 2017
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- CT State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2017 - 2020
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Clinical Neurophysiology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsComparison of sleep quality in women with migraine moreover, multiple sclerosis.Rozita Jalilian, Mahsa Ghajarzadeh, Rouzbeh Fateh, Mansoureh Togha, Mohammad Ali Sahraian, Amirreza Azimi> ;Acta medica Iranica. 2014 Jan 1
- 28 citationsFatigue, depression and sleep disturbances in Iranian patients with multiple sclerosis.Mahsa Ghajarzadeh, Mohammad Ali Sahraian, Rouzbeh Fateh, Ali Daneshmand> ;Acta medica Iranica. 2012 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: