Dr. Rosales is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office55 E 34th St
New York, NY 10016Phone+1 212-252-6171Fax+1 212-696-8406
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Morningside/WestResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- University of the Philippines College of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Mount Sinai Beth IsraelNew York, New York
- The Mount Sinai HospitalNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: