Are you Dr. Buntic?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office45 Castro St
San Francisco, CA 94114Phone+1 415-565-6136Fax+1 415-864-1654
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rudolf Buntic, MD is a board certified plastic surgeon in San Francisco, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center-Davies Campus and California Pacific Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Stanford Health Care-Sponsored Stanford UniversityResidency, Plastic Surgery - Integrated, 1993 - 1996
- McGill University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1992 - 2024
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Surgery of the Hand
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Whos Who in Medicine and Healthcare Marquis Whos Who
Publications & Presentations
- Approach to Lymphedema Management.Walter C Lin, Bauback Safa, Rudolf F Buntic> ;Seminars in Plastic Surgery. 2022 Nov 1
- Microsurgical Breast Reconstruction: Maximizing Success.Rudolf Buntic, Alexander Y Li> ;Seminars in Plastic Surgery. 2022 Nov 1
- 2 citationsAssessment of Lymphovenous Anastomosis Patency: Technical Highlights.Antonio J. Forte, Maria T Huayllani, Andrea Sisti, Daniel Boczar, Pedro Ciudad, Oscar J. Manrique, Rudolf F Buntic> ;Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Global Open. 2020 Mar 27
- Join now to see all
- How Leeches Can Be A Surgeon's SidekickApril 3rd, 2018