Overview of Dr. Juthani
Dr. Rupa Juthani is a neurosurgeon in Forest Hills, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including New York-Presbyterian Hospital, New York-Presbyterian Hospital, New York-Presbyterian Hospital, and New York-Presbyterian Queens. She received her medical degree from University of Virginia School of Medicine and has been in practice 10 years. She is one of 130 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital and one of 130 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital who specialize in Neurosurgery.
OfficeNewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
112-05 Queens Blvd. Suite B.
Forest Hills, NY 11375
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Neurosurgical Oncology, 2017 - 2018
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2010 - 2017
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2010 - 2018
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsImpact of the COVID-19 pandemic on neuro-oncology outcomesSofya Norman, Alexander D. Ramos, Alexandra M Giantini Larsen, Evan D. Bander, Jacob L. Goldberg, Whitney E. Parker, Rupa Juthani> ;Journal of Neuro-oncology. 2021 Sep 1
- 1 citationsNeurosurgery in COVID-19 Ground Zero: The Weill Cornell Medicine Experience.Graham Winston, Andrew L.A. Garton, John K. Chae, Eseosa Odigie, Ryka Sehgal, Maricruz Rivera, Jacob L. Goldberg, Ibrahim Hussain, Rupa Juthani, Michael S Virk, Susan ...> ;World Neurosurgery. 2021 Apr 1
- 2 citationsCOVID-19: A Time Like No Other in (the Department of) Neurological Surgery.Susan C. Pannullo, Sergio W. Guadix, Mark M. Souweidane, Rupa Juthani, Ali A. Baaj, Tracey Dupree, Kristin Strybing, Roseann F. Henry, Harry Linen, John O'Neill, Phili...> ;World Neurosurgery. 2021 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- New York-Presbyterian QueensFlushing, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: