Dr. Bhuyan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeOne Gustave L. Levy Place
New York, NY 10029
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 2019 - 2022
- Montefiore New Rochelle HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 2018 - 2019
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 2018, MD
- Harvard UniversityA.B., Neurobiology, Summa Cum Laude, 2009 - 2013
Publications & Presentations
- ASSOCIATION BETWEEN ORAL IRON SUPPLEMENTATION AND RETINAL OR SUBRETINAL HEMORRHAGE IN THE COMPARISON OF AGE-RELATED MACULAR DEGENERATION TREATMENT TRIALS.Delu Song, Gui-Shuang Ying, Joshua L. Dunaief, Rupak Bhuyan, Yafeng Li, Maureen G. Maguire, Juan E. Grunwald, Ebenezer Daniel, Stephanie A. Hagstrom, Daniel F. Martin> ;Retina-the Journal of Retinal and Vitreous Diseases. 2019 Oct 1
- 2 citationsComplement Factor H Mutation W1206R Causes Retinal Thrombosis and Ischemic Retinopathy in Mice.Delu Song, Yoshiyasu Ueda, Rupak Bhuyan, Imran Mohammed, Takashi Miwa, Damodar Gullipali, Hangsoo Kim, Lin Zhou, Ying Song, Hannah Schultz, Albert Bargoud, Joshua L. D...> ;American Journal of Pathology. 2019 Feb 1
- 1 citationsRetinal Basal Laminar Deposits in Complement fH/fP Mouse Model of Dense Deposit Disease.Delu Song, Imran Mohammed, Rupak Bhuyan, Takashi Miwa, Allison Lesher Williams, Damodar Gullipalli, Sayaka Sato, Ying Song, Joshua L. Dunaief, Wen-Chao Song> ;Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science. 2018 Jul 2
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: