Overview of Dr. Das
Dr. Rupam Das is an orthopedic surgeon in Bethlehem, PA and is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital. He received his medical degree from Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University and has been in practice 7 years. He is one of 90 doctors at Lehigh Valley Hospital who specialize in Orthopaedic Surgery. He has 1 publication.
Office2597 Schoenersville Rd
Bethlehem, PA 18017Fax+1 484-884-5594
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of South Florida MorsaniFellowship, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, 2016 - 2017
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2011 - 2016
- Temple University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2010 - 2011
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- PA State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Assisted closure of fasciotomy wounds: A descriptive series and caution in patients with vascular injury.Fowler, J. R.,Kleiner, M. T.,Das, R.,Gaughan, J. P.,Rehman, S.> ;Bone Joint Res. 2012 Mar
- Lehigh Valley HospitalAllentown, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: