Dr. Shroff is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5920 Sandy Forks Road
Raleigh, NC 27609Phone(919) 845-2125
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Geriatric Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- Mercy Catholic Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Topiwala National Medical CollegeClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1998 - 2000
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Duke University HospitalDurham, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: