Dr. Degges is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4802E E Johnson Ave
Jonesboro, AR 72401Phone(870) 932-4875Fax(870) 935-1710
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesResidency, General Surgery, 1983 - 1988
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsPulmonary hypertensive effect of heparin and protamine interaction: evidence for thromboxane B2 release from the lung.Russell D. Degges, Michael E. Foster, An Q. Dang, Raymond C. Read> ;American Journal of Surgery. 1987 Dec 1
- 8 citationsMelanoma today does not require radical surgeryNicholas P. Lang, J.Michael Stair, Russell D. Degges, Carolyn Thompson, Hershel Garner, Glen F. Baker, Kent C. Westbrook> ;American Journal of Surgery. 1984 Dec 1
- 8 citationsThe effects of preoperative radiation on healing of rat colonic anastomosesRussell D. Degges, Donald J. Cannon, Nicholas P. Lang> ;Diseases of The Colon & Rectum. 1983 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: