Are you Dr. Novak?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 60 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2500 E Capitol Dr
Appleton, WI 54911Phone(920) 734-9600Fax(920) 734-4773
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Russell Novak, MD is a pulmonologist in Appleton, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin, New York, and California. He is affiliated with ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton, ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah, and ThedaCare Medical Center-Waupaca.
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1985
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1977 - 1978
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1977
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2006 - 2019
- NY State Medical License 1994 - 2009
- CA State Medical License 1986 - Present
- GA State Medical License 1986 - 1993
- FL State Medical License 1985 - 1998
- OH State Medical License 1985 - 1994
- PA State Medical License 1983 - 1998
- Join now to see all
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FCCM) American College of Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsDo periodic hyperinflations improve gas exchange in patients with hypoxemic respiratory failureRussell A. Novak, Lisa Shumaker, James V. Snyder, Michael R. Pinsky> ;Critical Care Medicine. 1987 Dec 1