Dr. Palmer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11911 N Meridian Street
Carmel, IN 46032Phone+1 317-621-1151Fax+1 317-621-1179
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 1995 - 1999
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American College of Physicians, 2010
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
- Covid-19 Coronavirus Delta Outbreak: Saline Vaccination Error - Delay in Telling Public 'Regrettable', Says HipkinsAugust 25th, 2021
- J.P. Morgan Donation Helps Poole Hospital Purchase Radiotherapy CouchMarch 14th, 2020
- Community Hospital NorthIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: