Russell Walker, MD
- 350 W Thomas Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85013
Phone: (480) 967-6500
Fax: (480) 967-6540
- Dr. Russell Walker, MD is a board certified neurologist in Phoenix, Arizona. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona. She is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center.
Dr. Walker's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurology: General Neurology
Dr. Walker's Education & Medical Training
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterResidency, Pediatrics
- New York University School of MedicineResidency, Neurology
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Cornell CampusResidency, Pediatrics
- Albany Medical CollegeMedical School
Dr. Walker's Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License1993 - 2014
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyNeurology
Dr. Walker's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Investigations of caspr2, an autoantigen of encephalitis and neuromyotonia. Lancaster, E., Huijbers, M.M., Bar, V., Boronat, A., Wong, A., Martinez-Hernandez, E., Wilson, C., Jacobs, D., Lai, M., Walker, R.W., Graus, F., Bataller, L., Illa, I., Ma...; Ann Neurol. 2011 Feb.
- Cluster headache and head trauma: is there an association? Walker, R.W.; Curr Pain Headache Rep. 2007 Apr.
Register to See Citations
- Dr. Russell Walker, Dr. Russell Walker, MD, Dr. R Walker, Dr. Russell Weed Walker
- 14 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 14 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Walker's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurology, AZ)
- Bruce Coull, MD
- Robert Johnson, DO
- Cumara O'Carroll, MD
- Eric Foltz, MD
- Harry Tamm, MD
- Rafah Alsahlani, DO
- Padma Rajasekhara, MD
- Keith Gonzalez, MD
- Todd Levine, MD
- Michael Epstein, MD