Are you Dr. Williams?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office201 Abraham Flexner Way
Louisville, KY 40202Phone(502) 583-5948Fax(502) 583-1804
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Russell Williams, MD is a general surgeon in Louisville, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky and Indiana. He is affiliated with Norton Hospital, UofL Health - Jewish Hospital, and UofL Health - UofL Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1985 - 1990
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2008 - 2017
- KY State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsSurveillance Computed Tomographic Arteriogram Does Not Change Management before 3 Years in Patients Who Have a Normal Post-EVAR StudyVincent E. Kirkpatrick, Samuel E. Wilson, Russell A. Williams, Ian L. Gordon> ;Annals of Vascular Surgery. 2014 May 1
- 6 citationsStent salvage of arteriovenous fistulas and grafts.Jesus G. Ulloa, Vincent E. Kirkpatrick, Samuel E. Wilson, Russell A. Williams> ;Vascular and Endovascular Surgery. 2014 Jan 14
- Top Doctors 2019August 3rd, 2019