Are you Dr. Wycoff?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 21 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office751 Cordova Street
Pasadena, CA 91101Phone(626) 577-2424Fax(626) 577-2995
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Russell Wycoff, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Pasadena, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Huntington Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1972 - 1976
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1968 - 1969
- University of Southern California School of MedicineClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1969 - 2012
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Bromocriptine treatment of prolactin-secreting tumors: surgical implications.Weiss, M. H., Wycoff, R. R., Yadley, R., Gott, P., Feldon, S.> ;Neurosurgery. 1983 Jun
- Natural history of microprolactinomas: six-year follow-up.Weiss, M. H., Teal, J., Gott, P., Wycoff, R., Yadley, R., Apuzzo, M. L., Giannotta, S. L., Kletzky, O., March, C.> ;Neurosurgery. 1983 Feb
- Comparison of CT and MR in 400 patients with suspected disease of the brain and cervical spinal cord.Bradley, W. G., Waluch, V., Yadley, R. A., Wycoff, R. R.> ;Radiology. 1984 Sep
- Join now to see all
- Huntington HospitalPasadena, California