Overview of Dr. Yardi
Dr. Ruta Yardi, MD is a board certified neurologist in Cleveland, Ohio. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio and Kentucky. She is affiliated with University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler Hospital.
Office9500 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44195
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Neurology, 2014 - 2018
- OtherClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2014 - 2019
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Epilepsy
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsLong‐term outcomes of reoperations in epilepsy surgeryRuta Yardi, Marcia Morita-Sherman, Zachary Fitzgerald, Vineet Punia, James Bena, Shannon Morrison, Imad Najm, William Bingaman, Lara Jehi> ;Epilepsia. 2020 Feb 27
- 8 citationsEffect of invasive EEG monitoring on cognitive outcome after left temporal lobe epilepsy surgeryRobyn M. Busch, Thomas E. Love, Lara E. Jehi, Lisa Ferguson, Ruta Yardi, Imad Najm, William Bingaman, Jorge Gonzalez-Martinez> ;Neurology. 2015 Oct 27
- 2 citationsThe relevance of somatosensory auras in refractory temporal lobe epilepsiesGhazala Perven, Ruta Yardi, Juan Bulacio, Imad Najm, William Bingaman, Jorge Gonzalez-Martinez, Lara Jehi> ;Epilepsia. 2015 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Post-Operative Change in AED Therapy May Not Affect Long-Term Outcome After Temporal Lobe SurgeryDecember 8th, 2013
- University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler HospitalLexington, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: