Are you Dr. Fanning?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 9 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Pasteur Dr
Palo Alto, CA 94305Phone+1 650-723-4000Fax+1 650-725-8544
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ruth Fanning, MD is an anesthesiologist in Palo Alto, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and New York. She is affiliated with Stanford Health Care and VA Palo Alto Health Care System.
Education & Training
- University College of Dublin, National Univ SOMClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2010 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 2010 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- 126 citationsResearch regarding debriefing as part of the learning process.Daniel B. Raemer, Mindi Anderson, Adam Cheng, Ruth M. Fanning, Vinay M. Nadkarni, Georges L. Savoldelli> ;Simulation in healthcare : journal of the Society for Simulation in Healthcare. 2011 Aug 1
- 539 citationsThe Role of Debriefing in Simulation-Based LearningRuth M. Fanning, David M. Gaba> ;Simulation in healthcare : journal of the Society for Simulation in Healthcare. 2007 Jul 1