Dr. Gunawardane is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7625 Maple Lawn Blvd
Fulton, MD 20759Phone+1 301-490-3700Fax+1 301-490-6555
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of MarylandResidency, Neurology, 1994 - 1997
- Coney Island HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1996 - 1998
- MD State Medical License 1995 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 59 citationsShortening time to stroke treatment using ambulance telemedicine: TeleBATMarian P. LaMonte, Yan Xiao, Peter Hu, David Gagliano, Mona N. Bahouth, Ruwani Gunawardane, Colin F. Mackenzie, Wade R. Gaasch, James Cullen> ;Journal of Stroke & Cerebrovascular Diseases. 2004 Jul 1
- 119 citationsTelemedicine for Acute Stroke: Triumphs and PitfallsMarian P. LaMonte, Mona N. Bahouth, Peter Hu, Mohammed Y Pathan, Karen Yarbrough, Ruwani Gunawardane, Patrick E Crarey, Wesley Page> ;Stroke. 2003 Mar 1
- 1 citationsSneddon's syndrome: a case report.James Lahti, Thomas C. Yu, Joseph W. Burnett, Linda L. Lutz, Marian P. LaMonte, Ruwani Gunawardane> ;Cutis. 2001 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: