Dr. Bell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1111 Elmwood Ave
Rochester, NY 14620Phone+1 585-241-1926
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Psychiatry, 2004 - 2008
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2009 - 2024
- CT State Medical License 2008 - 2010
- WA State Medical License 2004 - 2008
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Metabolic risk factors among medicaid outpatients with schizophrenia receiving second-generation antipsychotics.Bell, R.C., Farmer, S., Ries, R., Srebnik, D.> ;Psychiatr Serv. 2009-12-01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: