Dr. Caldwell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Caldwell's full profile
Office2525 Court Dr
Gastonia, NC 28054Phone+1 704-834-4390Fax+1 704-834-3274
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ryan Caldwell is an internist in Charlotte, NC and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center, Novant Health, Atrium Health University City, and Carolinas ContinueCARE Hospital at Pineville. He received his medical degree from American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine and has been in practice 12 years. He specializes in hospital medicine/hospitalist.
Education & Training
- Prisma Health/University of South Carolina SOM Columbia (Columbia)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- American University of the Caribbean School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2006 - 2025
- NC State Medical License 2009 - 2024
- TN State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Cerner Modular EHR, Cerner Corporation, 2013
- Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical CenterCharlotte, North Carolina
- CaroMont Regional Medical CenterGastonia, North Carolina
- Atrium Health University CityCharlotte, North Carolina
- Carolinas ContinueCARE Hospital at PinevilleCharlotte, North Carolina
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical CenterCharlotte, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: