Are you Dr. Christensen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8600 Quivira Rd
Lenexa, KS 66215Phone+1 913-831-7400Fax+1 913-831-7409
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ryan Christensen, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Lenexa, Kansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas and Missouri. He is affiliated with AdventHealth Shawnee Mission, University of Kansas Health System St. Francis Campus, and Western Missouri Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of Medicine (Wichita)Residency, Ophthalmology, 2005 - 2008
- University of Kansas (Wichita)Internship, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- KS State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification IntelleChart EHR, MDIntelleSys, LLC, 2013
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
- AdventHealth Shawnee MissionOverland Park, Kansas
- University of Kansas Health System St. Francis CampusTopeka, Kansas
- St. Luke Hospital and Living CenterMarion, Kansas
- Western Missouri Medical CenterWarrensburg, Missouri
- Harry S. Truman Memorial Veterans HospitalColumbia, Missouri