Dr. Davis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 E Wood St
Spartanburg, SC 29303Phone+1 864-560-6000Fax+1 316-291-7496
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2013 - 2025
- NC State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- KS State Medical License 2003 - 2016
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- 43 citationsEvent-related brain potentials during an extended visual recognition memory task depict delayed development of cerebral inhibitory processes among 6-month-old infants ...Jennifer Hill Karrer, Rathe Karrer, Dawn Bloom, Lisa Chaney, Ryan Davis> ;International Journal of Psychophysiology. 1998 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: