Request an Appointment
Book an appointment with Dr. Ryan LaheyNew York-Presbyterian Hospital
Overview of Dr. Lahey
Training and Experience: I am currently a clinical fellow in cardiovascular disease, pursuing competency in echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, and coronary CT angiography.
Clinical and Research Interests: Advanced cardiac imaging; metabolic mechanisms of myocardial dysfunction; impact of lifestyle, fitness, and obesity on cardiovascular risk.
Hobbies: When I'm not around the hospital, you can either find me running in Central Park or cruising the Hudson River on my boat. I'm also an avid skier and enjoy hiking, cycling, and backpacking when I'm able to get away from the city.
Office1150 St. Nicholas Ave
New York, NY 10032
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Fellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2022
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterCardiology, 2022
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2016 - 2019
- University of Illinois College of MedicinePhD, Physiology and Biophysics, 2008 - 2016
- Washington University in St. LouisBS, Biomedical Engineering, 2003 - 2007
- University of Illinois College of Medicine
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Alpha Omega Alpha 2016
Publications & Presentations
- Left Ventricular Metastases from Penile Squamous Cell Carcinoma.Elena Dudorova, Michael Lavelle, Ryan Lahey, Stefano Ravalli> ;CASE. 2022 Apr 1
- 2 citationsImpact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Cardiovascular Testing in Asia: The IAEA INCAPS-COVID Study.Takashi Kudo, Ryan Lahey, Cole B Hirschfeld, Michelle C Williams, Bin Lu, Mirvat Alasnag, Mona Bhatia, Hee-Seung Henry Bom, Tairkhan Dautov, Reza Fazel, Ganesan Karthi...> ;JACC. Asia. 2021 Sep 1
- 21 citationsImpact of COVID-19 on Cardiovascular Testing in the United States Versus the Rest of the World.Cole B Hirschfeld, Leslee J. Shaw, Michelle C. Williams, Ryan Lahey, Todd C. Villines, Sharmila Dorbala, Andrew D. Choi, Nishant R. Shah, David A. Bluemke, Daniel S. B...> ;JACC. Cardiovascular Imaging. 2021 Jun 10
- Join now to see all
- Trends in Obesity and Risk of Cardiovascular DiseaseRyan Lahey & Sadiya S. Khan, Current Epidemiology Reports, 7/9/2018
- Meet the First AuthorsMarch 15th, 2018
- Predoctoal FellowshipAmerican Heart Association2012–2014
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: