Are you Dr. Lee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 15 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1719 Highway 183
Phillipsburg, KS 67661Phone(785) 543-5211Fax(785) 543-5274
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ryan Lee, MD is a family physician in Phillipsburg, Kansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas and New York. He is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Black Hills Health Care System.
Education & Training
- Albany Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 2004 - 2006
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2015 - 2017
- NY State Medical License 2005 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 108 citationsSMARCB1-mediated SWI/SNF complex function is essential for enhancer regulationXiaofeng Wang, Ryan S. Lee, Burak H. Alver, Jeffrey R. Haswell, Su Wang, Jakub Mieczkowski, Yotam Drier, Shawn M. Gillespie, Tenley C. Archer, Jennifer Wu, Evgeni P. T...> ;Nature Genetics. 2017 Feb 1
- 42 citationsThe prevalence and risk factors associated with osteoradionecrosis of the jaw in oral and oropharyngeal cancer patients treated with intensity-modulated radiation ther...Adepitan A. Owosho, C. Jillian Tsai, Ryan S. Lee, Haley Freymiller, Arvin Kadempour, Spyridon Varthis, Adi Z. Sax, Evan B. Rosen, SaeHee K. Yom, Joseph Randazzo, Esthe...> ;Oral Oncology. 2017 Jan 1
- 95 citationsLinking the SWI/SNF complex to prostate cancer.Ryan S. Lee, Charles W.M. Roberts> ;Nature Genetics. 2013 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Veterans Affairs Black Hills Health Care SystemFort Meade, South Dakota