Dr. Lehmann is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUniversity of Iowa Department of Surgery
200 Hawkins Drive
Iowa City, IA 52242
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a fellowship-trained Bariatric and General Surgeon specializing in minimally invasive techniques.
Education & Training
- St. Alexius Hospital - Broadway CampusFellowship, Advanced GI Minimally Invasive Surgery, 2016 - 2017
- Madigan Army Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 2005 - 2011
- A. T. Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State License 2018 - 2022
- MO State License 2007 - 2019
- WA State License 2007 - 2008
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FASMBS) American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsOptimizing Bariatric Surgery outcomes: the impact of preoperative elevated hemoglobin A1c levels on composite perioperative outcome measures.Alexander Hart, Paolo Goffredo, Rory S. Carroll, Ryan K. Lehmann, Peter Nau, Jessica K. Smith, Sajida Ahad, Wei Bao, Imran Hassan> ;Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques. 2021 Aug 1
- 17 citationsRecombinant factor VIIa is effective at reversing coagulopathy in a lactic acidosis model.Richard N. Lesperance, Ryan K. Lehmann, Dawn M. Harold, Alec C. Beekley, James A. Sebesta, Matthew J. Martin> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 2011 Oct 1
- 21 citationsDoes sacrifice of the inferior mesenteric artery or superior rectal artery affect anastomotic leak following sigmoidectomy for diverticulitis? a retrospective reviewRyan K. Lehmann, Lionel R. Brounts, Eric K. Johnson, Julie A Rizzo, Scott R. Steele> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2011 May 1
- Join now to see all
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsIowa City, Iowa
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: