Ryan Jack Martin, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified Physician Assistant
Education & Training
- University of Texas SouthwesternPhysician Assistant, 2002
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsUsing the theory of planned behavior to predict gambling behavior.Ryan J. Martin, Stuart L. Usdan, Sarah E. Nelson, M. Renée Umstattd, Debi A. LaPlante, Michael A. Perko, Howard J. Shaffer> ;Psychology of Addictive Behaviors. 2010 Mar 1
Office5201 Harry Hines Blvd
Dallas, TX 75235Phone(214) 590-5651Fax(972) 250-5651
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: