Dr. Mihata is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3525 Southern Blvd
Wsu Em - Cox Building
Kettering, OH 45429Phone+1 937-395-8839Fax+1 317-962-3916
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wright State UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- David Grant Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2005 - 2006
- UniforMed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- VA State Medical License 2007 - 2024
- IN State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Internal Medicine-Critical Care Medicine
- Support Missions to Impact Some Hospital ServicesFebruary 11th, 2022
- Good Samaritan HospitalDayton, Ohio
- Kettering Medical CenterDayton, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: