- 4545 Post Oak Place Dr
Houston, TX 77027
Phone: (713) 960-8008
Fax: (713) 960-0965
Dr. Neal's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Cardiology: General Cardiology
Dr. Neal's Education & Medical Training
- Ochsner Clinic FoundationFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine
- Meharry Medical College School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Neal's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
Dr. Neal's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Relationship of ethnic origin, gender, and age to blood creatine kinase levels. Neal, R.C., Ferdinand, K.C., Ycas, J., Miller, E.; Am J Med. 2009-01-01.
- Clinical commentary: Reaching new targets in monotherapy and combination therapy. Neal, R.C.; J Clin Lipidol. 2008 Apr.
- Lipid-lowering: can ezetimibe help close the treatment gap? Neal, R.C., Jones, P.H.; Cleve Clin J Med. 2003 Sep.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. Ryan Neal, Dr. Ryan Neal, MD, Dr. R Neal, Dr. Ryan Christopher Neal
- 12 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 12 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Neal's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Cardiology, TX)
- Faizan Iftikhar, MD
- Michael Mitchell, MD
- Ricardo Cigarroa, MD
- Tina Shah, MD
- Joe Moody Jr., MD
- Samuel Casscells III, MD
- Mohan Kumar, MD
- Sayed Feghali, MD
- Mazen Ganim, MD
- Joaquin Martinez-Arraras, MD