- 4545 Post Oak Place Dr
Houston, TX 77027
Phone: (713) 960-8008
Fax: (713) 960-0965
Dr. Neal's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Cardiology: General Cardiology
Dr. Neal's Education & Medical Training
- Ochsner Clinic FoundationFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine
- Meharry Medical College School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Neal's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License1992 - 2015
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
Dr. Neal's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Relationship of ethnic origin, gender, and age to blood creatine kinase levels. Neal, R.C., Ferdinand, K.C., Ycas, J., Miller, E.; Am J Med. 2009-01-01.
- Clinical commentary: Reaching new targets in monotherapy and combination therapy. Neal, R.C.; J Clin Lipidol. 2008 Apr.
- Lipid-lowering: can ezetimibe help close the treatment gap? Neal, R.C., Jones, P.H.; Cleve Clin J Med. 2003 Sep.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. Ryan Neal, Dr. Ryan Neal, MD, Dr. R Neal, Dr. Ryan Christopher Neal
- 12 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 12 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Neal's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Cardiology, TX)
- Ismaile Sherine Abdalla, MD
- Samuel Woolbert, MD
- Paul Dlabal, MD
- Srikanth Damaraju, MD
- Jason Zagrodzky, MD
- Shashi Bellur, MD
- Loi Nguyen, MD
- Andrea Natale, MD
- Israel-Eli Lev, MD
- Rajan Kadakia, MD